Mondago Software Assurance and Management Systems
Effective date: 14th March 2019
Last updated: 14th March 2019
As part of our continued efforts in providing collaborative and transparent systems with all our partners, Mondago provide an online management system for partners called MSAMS (Mondago Software Assurance and Management System).
MSAMS is used to manage all Software Assurance renewals associated with Mondago products. Please refer to your Partner Guide to Software Assurance if you need to know more about Software Assurance.
MSAMS is a real time online system where you are able to manage various functions and tasks including Software assurance renewals, reminders, orders and licencing data.
What can I do on the MSAMS system?
View all sites due for upcoming Software Assurance Renewals in a specified time period (next 30 / 45 / 60 / 90 / 120 days)
- View all lapsed Software Assurance Sites
- Export data of all sites lapsed or due
- View lists of sites with no Software Assurance
- View Site Specific Data (licences, registration data, end customer registration data)
- Manage Software Assurance Managers
- View/manage your recent orders
- Search for serials/customer sites to see the current status and details of the site
Additional Features available by prior contractual agreement and approval
- Online PO processing. Place and track new orders directly on the MSAMS system
- Account and Statement Management
Additionally, the systems will automatically send an email on the 1st of every month listing all your sites which are due for renewal in the next 45 days.
The system is accessed by named users, so we will need to set up an account for each of your applicable users. If you do not have a login, please send an email with the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full Name
- Company Name
- Included in monthly notifications for all upcoming renewals? Yes/No
Our MSAMS team will then send you your credentials. Please let us know the above for each user that wants to have access to MSAMS. They can also choose to receive the monthly notifications for upcoming renewal sites.
Q: Who can have access to MSAMS?
A: If you have an account with Mondago and place orders directly through us, you may be able to access the MSAMS systems. You need to apply for access by requesting details to email@example.com.
Q: Is there a user guide?
A: The user guide is available in the help section of the MSAMS website.
Q: Can I have multiple users?
A: You can have multiple users and each user can be assigned specific privileges as well. Each user must have a unique email address for security validation.