Trial License with Go Integrator Cara
Users can register for a free, 30 day trial, granting them access to the full feature set available in Go Integrator Cara. See below for details on how to register:
Register for a Trial License
1. Download and install the latest version of Go Integrator Cara here.
2. Once running, Go Integrator Cara will prompt you to enter a valid Access Code. If you don’t yet have one, you can request one here.
3. On the Login screen that appears, enter your Broadworks username and password, and press “Log in”.
4. If you do not have a Go Integrator Cara License Key assigned, you can activate the trial by pressing “Register for trial”.
5. On the form that appears, enter your Name, Email and Company Name
Upon expiry of the Trial License, a prompt will appear where you can enter your serial number. You can purchase this at any time throughout the Trial License period.
Pre-requisites to using a Trial License
- User Account does not already have a License Key.
- User has not registered for a Trial License before.
- User had valid Broadworks credentials.
Please note, this trial is only available with Go Integrator Cara for PC.